Independent financial professionals have the freedom to choose who they do business with, including who they want as their broker-dealer. We have chosen Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. (Cambridge) as our independent broker-dealer – the company that processes our investment business and helps ensure we are appropriately licensed, properly complete and maintain paperwork, and follow securities laws.
Cambridge is financially sound, has been consistently profitable for more than 15 years, and continues to maintain a strong commitment to providing resources and support that help us serve clients’ needs. Cambridge ranks among the top 10 independent broker-dealers by revenue(1). As one of the largest privately-controlled independent broker-dealers in the U.S., Cambridge is owned entirely by its management and financial professionals. Their executive leadership has spent over 20 years consciously building a legal structure, business plan, and a superior management team with the goal of remaining privately-controlled.
An industry leading independent broker-dealer:
- 2,900 rep-advisors in all 50 states(1)
- 688 home office associates(2)
- Celebrating 35 years of service(3)
- Ranked a fee leader for 15 consecutive years(4)
- Eight-time Broker-Dealer of the Year(5)
Cambridge believes in the entrepreneurial spirit of the financial professional. Instead of asking us to fit a certain mold, Cambridge empowers us with a vast menu of compliance-friendly programs, products, and services. This allows us to customize an investment strategy designed to meet your unique long-term financial needs.
To learn more about how Cambridge allows us to do business in a way that best meets the needs of our clients, visit www.cir2.com.
(1) Financial Planning magazine, June “FP50”, 2012-2015
(2) As of March 31, 2016
(3) Cambridge and its predecessor broker-dealer
(4) Financial Planning magazine, June “FP50”, 2001-2015
(5) Investment Advisor magazine, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, Division IV; 2003, Division III. A broker-dealer becomes eligible for this honor only after a minimum of 10% of its producing rep-advisors cast valid ballots. The ballots rate the broker-dealer in 15 different categories defined by Investment Advisor as relevant challenges and concerns. Broker-dealers receiving the highest marks in each of four divisions are declared Broker-Dealer of the Year. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of participants surveyed in June of each of the years listed. Experience may vary. Visit thinkadvisor.com.
All advertising and sales/marketing literature must be approved through CLIC® AdView (Cambridge’s web-based advertising submission engine) prior to use with the public. V.CIR.0516